- There is no cost for the assessment or orientation.
- Assessment results do not keep anyone from enrolling in college or any college program; however, students must meet prerequisites as stated in the college catalog.
- You must bring identification with you on the day of your assessment and orientation.
- No visitors or children are allowed in the Testing Area during the testing session.
- No Food/drink are permitted in the Testing Area
- All electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, tablets, laptop, etc.) must be off during testing period.
- Assessment results must be picked up in Room A-101 with proper identification.
If you have any questions, please call the Assessment Center at