Welcome to Laney College Employment Services Center
We are a resource to Laney students and alumnae in providing assistance to build a competitive set of skills for their job search.
We empower students to develop their job search strategies, and help approach job opportunities and internships in an systematic manner.
EagleHire is a free service that allows Laney College students and alumni to search for posted jobs and submit resumes directly to employers seeking full-time and co-op/internship candidates.
The Employment Services Center provides excellent referral services, events, activities, programs, and resources to assist students in their job search.
- Job postings in our Center and on EagleHire
- Job Coach – Resume reviews, interviewing skills, job search
- Sparkpoint – financial education
- Oakland Private Industry Council support
- Resource Fairs
- Internship Fairs
- Job Fairs
- ESL Meetups
- Employment Center Library
- Industry Panels & Speaker Events
- Partnering with Community Organizations at Employment & Resource Events
We located in the Tower Building, Room 201.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00AM – 4:30PM
SPECIAL HOURS – Wednesday 9:00AM – 6:00PM
For employer services, please contact Raya Zion, Employment Program Manager at (510) 464-3530 or email at email@example.com.