Feb 22, 2018
All Day Description
|900 Fallon Street Oakland, CA 94607|
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVACUATION DRILL
The Laney College campus will be participating in a morning and evening evacuation drill on Thursday, February 22:
- Morning Drill: 9:30 a.m.
- Evening Drill: 6:15 p.m.
Each evacuation drill is expected to last at least 20 minutes.
What to do during the drill:
- You must leave the campus when you hear the alarms and move to an assembly area off campus.
- In planning your exit during the evacuation drill please refer to the map below or click here. Review the map prior to the start of the drill and identify the assembly area closest to your campus location.
Drill assembly areas:
- North Assembly Area – across 10th street in front of the Henry J. Kaiser Convention Center.
- South Assembly Area – on the sidewalk next to the campus, on 7th Street near Fallon Street.
- Field House Assembly Area – on the sidewalk next to the campus, on 7th Street near 5th Ave.
If you have mobility challenges, please transition early to avoid the rush or hurried pace during the actual live drill.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this annual safety exercise.
For more information, contact the Laney Business and Administrative Office at 510-464-3228.