As of August 8, 2017, the new Peralta Outlook e-mail has a default setting of “reply-all” for replies to emails. This will clog our in-boxes for miles & miles.
Re-set that simply;
- click on the “settings” GEAR icon at top right of your screen.
- in the “search” window within the “settings” window which opens up, type “reply”.
- “reply options” will appear below the search window. Click on “reply options”.
- In the window that opens, click on “reply” radio button; this replaces “reply-all”.
- Click on “save” at the top.
- close the settings window.
(Info was generously provided by Peter Brown, Laney College.)