- Beginning Digital Video Production
- Pro Tools: Sound Design/Aesthetics for Video, Broadcast and Digital Cinematography
Please email to make an appointment.
- Over 36 Years Television Production experience in the San Francisco Bay Area (KTVU, KICU & KNTV). Local Programming (producing, writing, editing) short form (:10 to :60) PSA, promotional, and commercial spots; long form (1:00 – 5:00) news stories, sales presentations, and feature segments; and ½ hour to 2 hour entertainment and documentaries programs.
- Co-Chair and Instructor – Laney Media Communications Department (DSLR, Video Production, Audio Aesthetics with Pro Tools, Advanced Editing, Work Experience Media Literacy).
- College instructor at San Francisco State University (BECA Department – NLE Editing on Media 100).
- Steve Shlisky Productions – Video, DSLR and Still Productions – Produce local videos for Non-Profit agencies (Hopalong Animal Rescue, Opera Frontiers); Short scene adapted from the novel: Edgewise by Jan Stites
- MA – Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts Department (BECA), San Francisco State University
- BA – Radio Television with an Emphasis in Film, San Jose State University
- AA – with Distinction, Drama, Cabrillo College
- NATAS (National Association of Television Arts and Sciences) NorCal Chapter
-Chair of the Education Committee Responsible for:
- Emmy Awards Committee Member
Awards and Honors – Video Production
- 12 local Emmy awards (based on fifty nominations, including four national Emmy nominations)
- 6 Radio Television News Directors Association Awards
- Associated Press’s Mark Twain Award
- 13 Telly awards
- 7 Joey Awards
- Benjamin P. Draper Award (in recognition for writing about the media)
- 14th Annual SFSU Research Competition (first Runner-Up Graduate Participant in Creative Arts and Design Division)
- Best Feature Story Society of Professional Journalists