BENEFITS OF JOINING ASLC
- Represent the students’ views in the shared governance process.
- Opportunity to build leadership and public speaking skills.
- A chance to expand your network and develop professional relationships.
- Travel to state and national leadership conferences to represent the student body of Laney.
- Gain experience and build your resume.
Student Government Applications will be available starting
Monday, February 12th, 2018
We invite and encourage all students to participate in this election season.
Application deadline: Monday, March 5th at 5pm (Submit ALL documents)
Students will be able to vote online & in-person on
Tuesday, April 10th at 8am until Wednesday, April 11th at 11:59pm.
In-person voting stations will be available in the
Laney Student Center from 9am – 5pm both days.
- Election Committee
- Position Descriptions
- AP 5410- Associated Students Elections
Office of Student Activities and Campus Life, Student Center 413 or 510.464.3188