HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE:
1.Obtain the appropriate petition form, click the links below to pull up the following forms:
2. See a Laney Counselor (make an appointment here).
Our counselors will assist students in verifying that the degree or certificate requirements are met, sign off on petition and attach the necessary program and General Education worksheets. *G.E. worksheet is only required when applying for a degree.
3. Submit completed petition to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com by deadline.
A completed petition should be fill-out with student’s information, contain both the student’s and Counselor’s signature with the Program and *General Education worksheet attach.
Degree/Certificate Submission Deadline:
All questions regarding degrees/certificates, please email your designated evaluator:
A – L Last name: firstname.lastname@example.org
M – Z Last name: email@example.com
All other admissions related questions or inquiries, please email the office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO ORDER A DUPLICATE DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE:
If you have already earned a degree or certificate at Laney College and want to order a duplicate copy, please fill out our Duplicate Order Request Form.
Processing Types and Fees:
- Regular Delivery – $10.00 per copy – mailed within 2 weeks.
Requests will not be issued/processed if any of the following criteria are not met:
- Signed and dated request form
- A mailed request must have payment included. Check or money-orders only. DO NOT mail cash or credit card information.
- Mailed request should be sent to:
Admissions & Records
900 Fallon St.
Oakland, CA 94607
- All Peralta debts must be paid and all holds, including financial holds, must be cleared before requests can be processed.