Wondering how to become a student here at Laney College.
Check out our How to Enroll instruction flyers!
Check below for instructions to enroll!
New and Returning Students
1. Click here to apply for admissions at Laney. Wait at least 24 hours after submission, to receive Welcome Email containing 8- digits student ID number and login to student portal.
2. Click here to complete the Online Orientation. ESOL students must complete in-person Orientation, contact Welcome Center at (510) 464-3540.
3. For Assessment information, click here .
4. See a counselor to complete student Educational Plan.
5. You are now ready to enroll in classes during our Open Enrollment period.
6. Pay fees two weeks before the start of the semester to avoid being drop for non-payment or hold being place on account.
Come See What Classes We’re Offering!
Click the image below to check out our Fall 2020 Class Schedule or click the Class Search Menu button to search the most up-to-date class listing for Fall 2020.