Due to the COVID-19 Shelter in Place, our college is providing remote and online services. In the past, students completed hard copies of this form and obtained the various required signatures. Under the current circumstances students who are interested in concurrent enrollment are required to complete this electronic High School Special enrollment form. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/forms/
- Go to the Elementary, Middle School and High School Students section.
- Click on the fillable High School Special Enrollment Form and complete.
- After the completion of the form with required signatures, email the form to one of the College’s Admissions & Records Offices for processing:
- College of Alameda: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berkeley City College: email@example.com
- Laney College: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merritt College: email@example.com
First Time Attending Peralta Colleges?
Please Read Before Submitting Special Enrollment Form:
If you will be attending our colleges for the first time and have not submitted our online admissions application, check out our How To page for instructions on applying. This step is important, as this how your student account is created in our system which allow us to enroll you into classes.
Note: This step also applies to returning high school students who have not attended any peralta colleges for two semesters (one year) or more. Reapplying is necessary to reactivate old account for upcoming semesters.