Please follow the steps below:
- Go to http://web.peralta.edu/admissions/forms/
- Go to the Elementary, Middle School and High School Students section.
- Click on the fillable High School Special Enrollment Form and complete.
- After the completion of the form with required signatures, email the form or drop in to any of the College’s Admissions & Records Offices for processing:
- College of Alameda: email@example.com
- Berkeley City College: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laney College: email@example.com
- Merritt College: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Time Attending Peralta’s Colleges?
Please Read Before Submitting Special Enrollment Form:
If you will be attending our colleges for the first time and have not submitted our online admissions application, check out our How To page for instructions on applying. This step is important, as this is how your student’s account is created in our system, which allows us to enroll you into classes.
Note: This step also applies to returning high school students who have not attended any Peralta’s college for one semester or more. Reapplying is necessary to reactivate old account for upcoming semesters. Other special admit students (Elementary/Middle School and Adult High School) must do this step as well.
Need To Know:
***Special Enrollment form should be submitted by high school student.***
***High school students are not allowed to add to the wait-list of a class.***