- All students must bring an unofficial transcript from their last High School or college.
- Please bring the receipt of your completed on-line orientation
- No visitors or children are allowed in the Testing Area during the area.
- No Food/drink are permitted in the Assessment Area
- All electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, tablets, laptop, etc.) must be off.
- Evaluation results must be picked up in Room A-101 with proper identification.
If you have any questions, please call the Assessment Center at