- There is no cost for the Chemistry Assessment Test.
- Assessment results do not keep anyone from enrolling in college or any college program; however, students must meet prerequisites as stated in the college catalog.
- You must bring identification with you on the day of your Assessment Test.
- No visitors or children are allowed in the Testing Area during the testing session.
- No Food/drink are permitted in the Testing Area
- Calculators will be provided for the Chemistry Assessment Test Only.
- Assessment results must be picked up in Room A-101 with proper identification.
On-line: You must make an appointment to take the test. You can click here to do so.
In person: Room A101
By phone: (510) 464-3259
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call the Assessment Center at