- The California Chemistry Diagnostics Test (CCDT) also know simply as the Chemistry Test is a course placement challenge for Chemistry 30A. Chemistry 30A is a prerequisite for Chemistry 1A and any student who wants to enroll directly into Chem 1A will need to take the Chemistry Test.
- There is no cost for the Chemistry Assessment Test.
- Assessment results do not keep anyone from enrolling at Laney College or any college program; however, students must meet prerequisites as stated in the college catalog.
- You must bring identification with you on the day of your Assessment Test. Acceptable forms of identification are California ID or Drivers License, passport, green card, or any government issued identification with your name and picture.
- Please no visitors or children. They will not be allowed in the testing area.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the testing area.
- Calculators are provided for the Chemistry Assessment Test Only.
Assessment results must be picked up in Room A-101 with proper identification. Once you know the day and time of the assessment test you want to take, go ahead and make an appointment:
In person: Room A101
By phone: (510) 464-3260
By email: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call the Assessment Center at
New Dates Coming Soon!