New Add a Class Process Begins Fall 2017
New Add Process:
- Students may add regular session classes, where space is available, using Passport the first day of class and through Saturday of the first week (August 21 – August 26).
When PERMISSION NUMBERS are needed:
- After the first week of classes, students may ONLY add a regular session class by obtaining a PERMISSION NUMBER from the instructor.Please note that faculty are encouraged to utilize the waitlist to assign permission numbers.
- Students will need the permission number and signature on an Add Card to enroll in-person.
- Students will need only the permission number for online enrollment through Passport.
How to obtain a PERMISSION NUMBER:
- To obtain an instructor permission number students must go to a class meeting and/or email the instructor. If space is available, the instructor may provide the required permission number.
Last day to ADD:
Students are responsible for registering themselves in classes by:
- Enrolling in-person at the College Admissions and Records office by the last day to add with Add Card for the term (September 1, 2017).
- Via Passportwith the permission number ONLY by the last day to add for the term (September 4, 2017).
NOTE: Students entering classes late are responsible for making up missed work and are responsible for all fee and refund deadlines associated with each class section.