Preparing for the Accreditation Team Visit, March 1-4, 2021
* Save the Dates: College Community Open Forums with the Visiting Team
and Tuesday, March 2 from 2-2:55pm. Registration is required for this session, at this link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Ez8DE41URCqh1wiJ09NI-g – After you register, will receive an email with the link to the webinar.
* Everyone at Laney is encouraged to review this ‘big picture’ reference sheet: Laney College_Reference_sheet (1)
* Need to “clean out the gutters”? Check out this How to Prep slideshow: Preparing-for-March-1-4-2021-Accreditation-Team-Visit
* What is accreditation, and what will be happening? slideshow: Accreditation_Prep_Laney_College_Planning_Retreat
* College-only Q&A sessions: Tuesday & Wednesday College Hours, Feb. 23 & 24 — Look for invitations and links via email!
All College Plans — all in one place!
The President’s Planning for the Future website holds Laney College Education, Strategic, Facilities, Technology, and Enrollment Plans: https://laney.edu/president/presidents-home-page/planning-for-the-future/
ACCJC Advice & Communications
ACCJC Guide for Conducting Virtual Visits: An Addendum for Peer Review Team Chairs, Team Members, and Colleges: https://accjc.org/wp-content/uploads/Guide-for-Conducting-Virtual-Visits-Spring-21-November-2020.pdf
Letter from ACCJC re: Dec. 11 2020 Substantive Change Inquiry: 2020_12_11 Laney_NSC_DE_SP21
Letter from ACCJC re: March 2021 visit: Spring 2021 Date Confirmation_Laney College
ALL PROGRAM REVIEWS are now being completed and held in CurrIQunet META.
If you have a login for META, you can see every APR & CPR. Whether or not you have a login for META, everything you need is here: https://laney.edu/institutionaleffectiveness/program-review/