Laney College

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals

Have you received a SAP Appeal?

Have you received a notification from Financial Aid that you have not met Satisfactory Academic Progress? If you wish to appeal, you will need to meet with a counselor to complete a full Student Education Plan (SEP).

Don’t wait until the first day of classes when it’s super busy!

Make a counseling appointment online here or call (510) 464-3326 or (510) 464-3152.