This is where we will put information to help Faculty navigate the curriculum process.
THINKING OF CREATING NEW CURRICULUM?
Some starter items to think about when creating new curriculum:
- Is it in your Program Review plans/goals? (Has your department discussed this curriculum as part of the goals or plans for your department?)
- Have you met with your Dean to discuss the viability of the curriculum? (Resource needs: faculty, equipment, $$, facilities, additional staff, etc.?)
- Is the curriculum being offered at another Peralta Campus?
- If so, please fill out the below Consultation Form and send to the sister college department chair. PCCD Curriculum Consultation Request-update
- Have you consulted with the Librarian to ensure library resources are adequate for the needs of the course?
- These are just a few starter points for developing curriculum. Please visit with your Curriculum Chair or a Curriculum team member for additional information on developing curriculum.
Emergency readiness and FERPA guidelines REMS_IHE_Guide_508
Westlaw (where you find Ed code-California code of regulations): https://govt.westlaw.com