Faculty Survey Summaries
Fall 2021 Faculty Survey Summary
Fall 2020 Faculty Survey Summary
Student Survey Summaries
Fall 2022 Student Survey Summary
Fall 2020 Student Survey Summary
Spring 2019 Student Survey Summary
DE Student Survey Quick Results (326 respondents) for Fall 2022
Modalities students are enrolled in:
- 155 students were enrolled in multiple modalities but only 72 were 100% face-to-face, 115 were taking a hybrid class, and 294 were taking 100% online (synchronous or asynchronous).
- In the future, 93 students plan to take 100% face-to-face classes, 119 plan to take a hybrid class, and 300 plan to take 100% online (synchronous or asynchronous).
- Students most often use a full laptop or smart phone for classes.
The top 4 online student services used by students include:
- Admission services/enrollment
- Financial aid
The top 4 benefits of online education to students are:
- time saved on commute
- increased flexibility scheduling classes
- flexibility managing schedule
- ability to re-watch class recordings
The top 4 challenges of online education to students are:
- Interaction with instructor is not as good (86 students said they had zero weekly communication with their instructors)
- Interaction with classmates are not as good.
- Personal distractions.
- None, I have not experienced any challenges.
DE Student Survey, Fall 2020
Matching information on the website with the department/online schedule/college catalog
repeat the same tech for students to learn, but allowing students to use the "old" fashion if s/he has tech difficulties