Currently, the LAB is closed while the campus is closed.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THESE RULES IN THE DSPS COMPUTER LABS
- Students are limited to printing out 2 copies of their work, or 10 pages total per day
- No food, candy, gum, drinks, or loud noises.
- No bicycles or skateboards are allowed in the lab at any time
- Turn cell-phones off while in the lab
- No changing of the computer desktop or any windows properties
- No installation of any software (unless directed by staff).
- The internet is available to help you with your coursework and not for casual web browsing.
- Always save your work to a USB drive, or your email account
- Do not leave any trash or litter behind.
- Students are responsible for complying with all college regulations (as found in the catalog and student handbook)
The DSPS office/Computer Lab has staff that are sensitive to fragrances: cologne, perfume, and scented lotions. Please be aware of that when coming for your appointments. We are here to serve everyone!