Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) Committee
Charge & Responsibilities Overview
(Use drop-down menu at the top right of the page to navigate to the “Strategic Enrollment Management” information and meeting agenda.)
Zoom Link: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/500441427
The Strategic Enrollment Management Committee will develop a holistic and integrated approach to enrollment management that supports college-wide collaboration, engagement, creative thinking, and consensus building.
The purpose of the Strategic Enrollment Management Committee is to discuss enrollment strategies and to make recommendations that contribute to student access, recruitment, persistence, completion, and lifelong learning through diverse program offerings.
- Evaluate ongoing enrollment trends, activities, and initiatives
- Initiate research on scheduling and instruction at the department and division levels as well as within and outside the district
- Use high-quality qualitative and quantitative data to inform recommendations
- Collaborate with college constituencies to develop, implement, and evaluate enrollment management goals and strategies that align with Laney’s Strategic Plan.
- Assess, evaluate, and make recommendations for student support strategies to enhance student access, success, persistence, and goal attainment
- Monitor and evaluate progress toward strategic enrollment planning goals
- Develop intentional marketing strategies for prospective and current students unique to Laney’s student population and community
1st and 3rd Wednesday, 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
(Rev. Aug. 2022)