****New COVID-19 Update as of 3.23.2020*****
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Gateway to College at Laney will be closed for in-person student services beginning March 17, 2020. In-person support services will be suspended until further notice. Application submissions for Fall 2020 enrollment will be sent to the Gateway to College Front Office Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. An interview appointment notification will be sent to potential applicants to schedule a Zoom Conference or Phone call appointment.
Application Packet Forms
The Gateway to College Application packet includes the following information. All applicants are required to complete all forms (where applicable) within the application packet. Failure to complete the full application packet will result with the applicant not being able to schedule an interview with GTC Staff. Fall 2020 Application Packets will be sent to potential students directly after they attend a Mandatory Information Session.
- How to Apply: Provides details on how to apply for the Gateway to College program.
- Application: Application form for Gateway program including essay questions.
- Essay Questions: All three Essay questions are required to be completed.
- Concurrent Enrollment Form: Required form for all students who are interested in enrolling for College Courses at Gateway.
- Consent Form: Students who are under 18 years old need to have a parent or guardian complete this form.
- School Information Form: Students need to take this form to the last high school they attended. ( Within applicants current or most current residing high school)
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions: Provides answers to common questions.
- Other Alternative Education programs: Provides information about other high school diploma and GED programs.