The Information Session dates listed below are for potential students who plan to enter for the Fall 2019 (August – December) semester.
Information Sessions are as follows for Fall 2019 admission. All Information Session are held on Thursdays from 4p-5p:
- May 16, 2019
- June 11, 2019 (Cancelled)
- July 11, 2019
- By individual appointment, until July 18, 2019.
- Requirements for Attendance
Location of Information Sessions
- Information Sessions are held at Laney College, Building A, Room 203 (second floor)
- Laney College is located one block south of the Lake Merritt BART station and is also served by AC Transit; metered street parking is available near the campus (free after 6:00 p.m.)
- Parents, counselors, friends and agency case managers of prospective students are welcome and encouraged to attend
- Students who meet the initial eligibility requirements must attend future evaluation sessions