WHAT IS TITLE IX?
Most people think Title IX is just for schools with Athletics, but did you know that Title IX also promotes and opens the door for women and girls pursuing math and science? It requires fair treatment for pregnant and parenting students, and protects all students from bullying and sexual harassment, among other things.
1 minute video about Title IX. KNOW YOUR IX
Handout: 9 Things to Know About Title IX
Unclear about Affirmative Consent? TEA CONSENT
Community Resources, Policies, and Forms
Title IX Information:
- Dear Colleague Letter
- Title IX and Sex Discrimination – Office for Civil Rights
- Policy Guidelines for California Campuses Addressing Sexual Assault, Dating, Domestic Violence and Stalking
Community Services and Resources:
- Berkeley City College Resource Page
- Alameda County Resource Guide
- Alameda County Public Health Department
Policies and Procedures: