- Program review will be completed in CurrIQunet META this year. Click on CurrIQunet META name to log in.
- META Log In and Simple Instructions
- When creating a Program Review proposal in META, the prompts ask for Division and Department. Find your Department (or unit) in the following document and see what Division you should choose. META-Division.Department-Hierarchy
- If you do not see your department or unit in the list, please email Heather Sisneros email@example.com
CPR Login and Tabs Common to All Units (APR login/create proposal are the same)
In this video, we mention that, because the system is new, you may want to save your work in another document to be extra safe – scroll down the page to download a Word Doc Template with all the CPR questions. It’s worth the work of building this system to meet Laney’s specific Program Review needs, and we acknowledge our first year may hold some challenges.
CPR Assessment Tab – Instructional including CTE
CPR Students Served Tab – Special Programs/Service Units
Timeline & Rotation Schedule
Data Dashboards & Institution-Set Standards
- Enrollment Trends and Productivity
- Course Completion and Retention Rates Dashboard – Instruction
- Course Completion and Retention Rates Dashboard – Student Services
- Degrees and Certificates
- LaunchBoard (CTE)
Institution-Set Standards are published in Laney College’s ACCJC Annual Report. The standard for successful course completion is 68%. The stretch (aspirational) goal is 71%.
There are additional job placement and licensure examination pass rate standards for CTE programs beginning on page 2 of report linked above.
2020-2021 Comprehensive Program Review Coaches
MATH – Iolani Sodhy-Gereben
ETHNIC STUDIES (AFRAM, M/LAT, NATAM, ASAAME)- Suzane Tiemroth-Zavala & Amy Marshall
COUNSELING – Atiya Rashada
HUMANITIES AND PHIOLOSPHY – Faculty TBA
ARCHITECHTURE – Amy Marshall
ENGINEERING – Fred Bourgoin
FOOD SERVICES – Derek Pinto
TUTORING – Iolani Sodhy-Gereben
MATH AND SCIENCES DIVISION – Fred Bourgoin
RESTORING OUR COMMUNITES (ROC) – Rupinder Bhatia
TRANSFER CENTER – Maisha Jameson
CAREER SERVICES CENTER – Mark Fields