HELPFUL TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES
- LaneyHelpDesk – For Laney IT service requests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request technical assistance.
- Microsoft Office 365 or Peralta Portal: For email (Outlook) and sharing documents (OneDrive), collaborating (SharePoint, Teams, Forms), and more.
- PROMT– Student administration, My Faculty Center, District HR, Payroll etc.
- ONE Peralta Finance Operations- Requisitions, Invoices, Purchase Orders
- EPAF – Electronic Personnel Action Form; for employment data change requests
- Adobe Sign– Electronic signatures and workflows. Access through Peralta Portal apps.
- Canvas – Learning management system for faculty to access online courses. For immediate Canvas help, you may call the 24/7 Canvas phone support at (844) 600-4955. Support via email: Canvas@peralta.edu
- Canvas Faculty resources– how to setup a Canvas shell, how to teach remotely, how to use Canvas, how to get training and more!
- ConferZoom – Free Zoom Pro account from CCC Confer for conferencing, collaboration, online lectures, and content sharing with colleagues and students. Check out these Zoom tutorials and tips for home video calls. More information.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Includes Acrobat Pro, Photoshop for editing PDF documents and much more. Your Peralta email ID is your Adobe ID.
Access your office voicemail from home:
Enter your ID (extension) then #
Enter your PIN then #
If you cannot remember your PIN, please open a Helpdesk ticket to have it reset by emailing email@example.com