Date(s) - 01/08/2020 - 01/18/2020
Laney College Machine Shop (room G-100)
Open House Dates:
– (January 8 (Wed) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
– (January 11 (Sat) 10:00 am – noon)
– (January 14 (Tues) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
– (January 18 (Sat) 10:00 am – noon)
Learn more about about the Laney College Machine Technology and Industrial Maintenance Programs.
- Meet the instructors, learn about the program, tour the shop, review the curriculum, cover job opportunities
- Learn about career opportunities at places like EBMUD, San Francisco Water and MTA, Shell Oil, Google, POSCO Steel, etc. and the skills you need to work there. We’ll discuss how students entering these careers are making between $50k – $70k / year their first year after graduating.
- Help with applying to the college, enrolling in class, and figuring out which classes you should take.
- Open Houses will take place at Laney College Machine Shop (room G-100, corner of 7th & Fallon, Oakland).
- CONTACT: Louis Quindlen LQuindlen@peralta.edu, Adam Balogh ABalogh@peralta.edu
Register to get updates and receive more information (you don’t need to register to attend, but it helps us out and we’ll notify you about classes and if more Open Houses are offered).