Round 2 of AMATYC SML math contest for the 2017-18 academic year:
Saturday, March 3, starting 1:00 pm (room G-209)
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT’S ON A SATURDAY !!!!
**** Bring your own calculator!!!! ****
To be eligible to participate in the competition, you have to meet the following conditions:
- You have never received a 2-year degree (or higher);
- You are taking at least one class at Laney College (not just in Peralta) in the semester in which you participate in the contest.
For complete SML rules, please visit
To prepare for the contest,
- Study this Initial Study Packet. The cover page is an information sheet, including the new email address for the Laney Math Club. (Please note that the new address of the Club has been changed since last semester.)
- Study more problems posted at the webpage Coaching Materials.
- You are welcome to contact Instructor Hungwen Chang for questions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here are a collection of Coaching Materials.