A Filmmaker and Game Designer with a superpower for storytelling. From TV to XR and CCG; a creative mastermind that mixes, camera, mechanics, story and world design to tell a good story, and stop the bad guys.
- • Writer/Director “Little Black Panther” – Sundance Film Fest
• Director – FOX TV, America’s Most Wanted
• 2017 Finalist Sundance Film Fest – New Frontiers AR/VR
• 2015 Winner Inspire Oakland Billboard Design
• Sold TV Movie to Fox Studios
As a director for FOX “America’s Most Wanted” I brought each and every one of my episodes in on-schedule and under budget through efficient previz workflows – which included; script rewrites, strong character design, eye-popping shot compositions that supported story while being visually pleasing, staging-blocking-layout, and location/environment design that supported story.
Though my first film premiered at Sundance, it is as an XR Designer that I am able to fully leverage story, camera, mechanics, and art skills to tell the most compelling stories.
- MA, Cal State University Long Beach
Techincal Design Theater
- BA, Mills College
- Walt Disney Imagineering
- RED Camera
- GH4, GH5
- Super 16mm
- Super 8mm
- Illustrator CC
- After Effects CC
- Premiere CC
- Photoshop CC