In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Laney College is offering limited grants to assist students who are struggling with transportation, healthcare, housing/rent, childcare, utilities and food- that might interfere with attending school.
If you are facing a one-time financial emergency, we may be able to help.
See a list of options below:
Keeping Students Connected T-Mobile Hotspot Support Fund:
- Laney College is pleased to have support from the Stupski Foundation to provide 12-months of free T-Mobile Wifi Hotspot service for qualified Laney College students registered for the FALL 2021 semester.
- Students can apply & pickup in person at the Laney College Library Reserve Desk
**Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM beginning 09/20/21**
- Questions or concerns? Please call the Reserve Desk number: 510-464-3500 or visit our the information page HERE.
Student Equity and Achievement (SEA) Emergency Grant:
- At this time we are no longer accepting applications.
ASLC Emergency Relief Scholarship:
- At this time, our funding has been depleted and we are no longer accepting applications.
- We will continue to keep you informed about the grants, services, and resources as they become available.