Here are the guidleines for obtaining a letter of recommendation. I need the following in writing and at least 2 weeks (3 weeks, if you give me the information during a busy time) before you need the letter:
1. You took my class and passed within the last 2 years.
2. I will need your full name (the name you are using on the application)
3. An unofficial transcript.
4. A draft of your personal statement that you will turn in with the application.
5. Any relevant information that will help me write a more personalized letter-hobbies, volunteer experience, etc.
6. You need to provide application copies, stamps, and envelopes and information on how to get the letter(s) to you. (i don’t deliver)