Dream. Flourish. Succeed.
- Review all campus concerns regarding safety matters; to ensure that all employees have a safe place to work; to train employees to work in a safe manner.
- Assess and recommend policies and procedures for health and safety issues campus wide.
- Assure implementation and compliance on the Laney Campus for District wide Emergency Preparedness Procedures as issued by District Risk Management.
- Monitor and coordinate with the District General Services on general security matters impacting the Laney Campus and specifically safety compliance in the Clery Act.
- Assist with accident investigations, inspection of facilities, and the correction of unsafe conditions, if requested.