BENEFITS OF JOINING ASLC
- Represent the students’ views in the shared governance process.
- Opportunity to build leadership and public speaking skills.
- A chance to expand your network and develop professional relationships.
- Travel to state and national leadership conferences to represent the student body of Laney.
- Gain experience and build your resume.
Student Government Applications will be available starting: Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021
Application Package Deadline: Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021 at 5pm to the Office of Student Activities & Campus Life
Students will be able to vote online on: Tuesday, April 13th, 2021 at 8am until Wednesday, April 14th, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Election Committee
- Spring 2021 Elections Timeline
- ASLC Constitution
- Positions Descriptions
- AP 5410- Associated Students Elections
- BP 2015- Student Trustee
- Protest Form
Office of Student Activities and Campus Life
Atiya Rashada, Director of Student Activities and Campus Life