BENEFITS OF JOINING ASLC
- Represent the students’ views in the shared governance process.
- Opportunity to build leadership and public speaking skills.
- A chance to expand your network and develop professional relationships.
- Travel to state and national leadership conferences to represent the student body of Laney.
- Gain experience and build your resume.
Student Government Applications will be available starting
Tuesday, February 5th, 2019
We invite and encourage all students to participate in this election season.
Application & Petition package deadline: Tuesday, March 5th at 5pm (Submit ALL documents)
Students will be able to vote online & in-person on
Tuesday, April 16th at 8am until Wednesday, April 17th at 11:59pm.
In-person voting stations will be available in the
Laney Student Center from 9am – 5pm both days.
- Election Committee
- Position Descriptions
- AP 5410- Associated Students Elections
Office of Student Activities and Campus Life, Student Center 413 or 510.464.3188