Our group tours are guided by select current students we call “College Ambassadors.”
The first step to requesting a tour is to fill out the Tour Request Form below. Once we have received your request, we will schedule your tour and send you a confirmation email.
Please Note: In order to best serve our community, campus tour request must be submitted at least two weeks prior the requested tour date. We will work to serve everyone requesting tours.
What to Expect
- A General Tour will last one hour
General Tours include visits to Student Services, EOPS, Financial Aid office, Learning Communities, Library/Learning Resource Center, Laney Bistro, Student Parking, Student Center, and the Health Services Center.
- Program Tours include all of the above, plus classroom visits to specified degree and CTE programs, Student Services, Learning Communities, Library, Dining Area, Student Center, and the Health Services. Program Tours take anywhere from 1.5 hours to 2 hours.
- Confirmation: If you do not receive confirmation from us in over five days before your tour, please contact Charles at 510-464-3324 or email@example.com to confirm that your tour has been scheduled. Please note, a phone conversation is not considered confirmation.
- Cancellations: As a courtesy to our staff and other organizations that wish to tour Laney College Campus, we request a 48 hour notice for tour cancellation. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled start time, to ensure a proper time for check in and dissemination of materials.
- Translators: Tour translators are college student ambassadors and require prior notice for planning. Your needs are important to us.
Are you interested in establishing and scheduling routine tours to the Laney College? Then, please contact Charles Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org or Atiya Rashada, Transitions Liaison at email@example.com.
Please note that we won’t be able to do tours from January 22 – February 2, 2018.