Laney College Financial Aid
The Laney College Financial Aid Department inspires a diverse and multicultural student body by providing timely financial aid access, financial literacy, and student support services to prospective, new, and continuing students to enhance student success and completion
Start your application at FAFSA.GOV or use the myStudentAid app
To make a zoom appointment with a financial aid staff click the link below. Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance. Also, a student ID number is required to set up a zoom meeting.
The financial aid office will be closed Tuesday, 11/29, through Friday, 12/2, for staff professional development.
- We are currently accepting 2023-2024 financial aid documents. However, we are not processing documents at this time. Please check here for regular updates on when we will begin processing documents for the next school year. Thank you for your patience. The new 2023-2024 FAFSA and CA Dream Act applications are now available for students to apply.
- Student Loan Payment Pause Extended Through Aug. 31, 2022: On April 6, 2022, the U.S. Department of Education (ED) extended COVID-19 emergency relief for student loans through Aug. 31, 2022. The emergency relief includes the following measures for eligible loans:
Have questions? Find out what loans qualify and get additional information about the COVID-19 emergency relief for student loans.
Fall 2022 Office Hours
August 15th through September 2nd, 2022
Monday: 9:00 AM-4:30 PM
Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
September 6th through December 22nd, 2022
- Financial Aid Instant Chat: Please note, that our online instant chat feature is available during our hours of operation. When utilizing our Instant Chat, please ensure to provide both your PCCD student ID number and email in your initial correspondence. If you require financial aid assistance outside of hours of operation, you will be requested to leave your name, student ID number, email, and a brief description of your inquiry. During peak periods, due to larger volumes of email traffic, please allow up to 72 business hours for a response.
How to submit Financial Aid Documents
Via Fax to: 510-464-3418
Via: via campus logic
Via email to: email@example.com
Please ensure that your PCCD student ID number is present on the top left-hand corner of each page of your document(s). To avoid processing delays, please ensure that your document(s) are legible, if you are submitting a photo of your document(s), all four corners of the page must be present. From the time we receive all requested documents/information, please allow 4-6 weeks for your financial aid specialist to process your file to determine your aid eligibility. During this time, it is highly imperative that you monitor both your Passport account and PCCD email for updates from your specialist if additional information/documentation is required.
Thank you for choosing Laney College.
- Priority Enrollment Dates Fall 2022:
- FAFSA on Web (Spanish Version)
- Student Financial Assistance
- MyStudentaid App
- Laney College hours Fall 2022-2023
- Financial Aid Flyers-Student Engagement-Apply FAFSA 2021-2022
- FINANCIAL AID TIK TOK