Welcome to Laney College Employment Services Center
We are a resource to Laney students and alumnae by providing assistance to help build a competitive set of skills for their job search.
We empower students to develop their job search strategies, and how to approach job opportunities and internships in an efficient manner.
EagleHire is a free service that allows Laney College students and alumni to search for posted jobs and to submit resumes directly to employers who are seeking full-time and co-op/internship candidates.
The Employment Services Center provides excellent referral services, events, activities, programs, and resources to assist students in their job search.
- Job postings in our Center and on EagleHire
- Job Coach – Resume reviews, interviewing skills, job search
- Sparkpoint – financial education
- Oakland Private Industry Council support
- Resource Fairs
- Internship Fairs
- Job Fairs
- ESL Meetups
- Employment Center Library
- Industry Panels & Speaker Events
- Partnering with Community Organizations at Employment & Resource Events
- Looking for Internships? Click here.
We are located in the Tower Building, Room 201.
Our hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:00AM – 4:30PM.
SPECIAL HOURS – Wednesday 9:00AM – 6:00PM
For employer services, please contact Raya Zion, Employment Program Manager at (510) 464-3530 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.