The Laney College Welcome Center is Here to Serve You, Remotely
View The PDF Versions of Our
Virtual Recruitment Webinars
*When contacting us remotely: Please provide your full name, student ID# (if you have one), birthday and a return contact number.
(Calls will be returned within 24 business hours)
If you need assistance with the enrollment process, financial aid applications, passport, canvas, student email, or information about our student support services; please call: (510) 464-3540, press 4 to leave a message or email Charles Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to share that we are in the process of securing the RemindApp texting tool so we can respond to your inquiries even faster.
We look forward to seeing you in person soon, but until then, know that we can get through this together.
Not available on weekends
Live Chat is also available 8:00am – 4:30pm
(Please leave a message when live chat is not available, so staff can contact you when they return)
NOTE: A new process on how to add a class takes effect in the fall 2017 semester. Read about it here.
Things that the Welcome Center can help you with:
- Applying for Peralta Colleges online
- Add & drop Classes
- Filling-out financial aid application Online
- Take photo I.D. – ( This Service is suspended as a result of COVID-19)
- Make an appointment for the Assessment Test (ESOL or Chemistry).
- Print-out unofficial Transcripts
- Schedule a campus tour – (This service is suspended as a result of COVID-19)
- Information about Student Services and Learning Communities
- And more!
*The Student Photo ID Department closes 15 minutes before the Welcome Center’s closing time.*
Service Area Outcomes
SAO 1 – The Welcome Center staff will provide current and incoming students with one-on-one assistance with the online college application, registration, financial aid application, scholarships, student photo ID and linkages to other on campus student support services.