If you need assistance with the enrollment process, financial aid applications, passport, canvas, student email, or information about our student support services; please call: (510) 464-3540, press 4 to leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*When contacting us remotely: Please provide your full name, student ID# (if you have one), date of birth and a return contact number.
Calls will be returned within 24 business hours.
How to add a class click here.
Things that the Welcome Center can help you with:
- Applying for Peralta Colleges online
- Add & drop Classes
- Filling-out financial aid application Online
- Take photo I.D. – ( *The Student Photo ID Department closes 30 minutes before the Welcome Center’s closing time.*)
- Print-out unofficial Transcripts
- Schedule a campus tour
- Information about Student Services and Learning Communities
- And more!
*The Student Photo ID Department closes 15 minutes before the Welcome Center’s closing time.*
Service Area Outcomes
SAO 1 – The Welcome Center staff will provide current and incoming students with one-on-one assistance with the online college application, registration, financial aid application, scholarships, student photo ID and linkages to other on campus student support services.