HEALTH SERVICES NOTICE
Location: 7272 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA , 94605
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:00pm
To make an appointment, Call 510-633-7077. Make sure to provide your student ID card.
Overview of the healthcare services provided: Free Services provided by Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, Medical Assistant, and Health Navigator. (Health Navigator: Assistance with health insurance, Medi-Cal, CalFresh (Food Stamp) enrollment, and connection with housing and financial resources.)
- COVID-19 Testing
- Medical supplies & First Aid
- Optometry Services
- STI, HIV and TB Testing
- Sexual Health, Family Planning & Birth Control
- Women’s Health, Pregnancy Testing and Pap Smears
- Counseling (1-on-1): Mental Health and Crisis Intervention
- Flu shots (Free, Seasonal) & Immunizations (not covered)
- Insurance Eligibility and Screening
- Resources and Referrals
Student Wellness Center
Our mission at Laney Health & Wellness Services is to further the equity of educational opportunities and success of all students by providing access to wellness and mental health services, which is to promote and maintain the physical, social and spiritual well-being of students.
Peralta Student Health Services is the primary source of medical care for all Peralta Community College students. Peralta Colleges Student Health Services is dedicated to assisting students to achieve and maintain optimum physical, mental and emotional health. We are committed to providing quality health care at a reasonable cost.
Our Services, Wellness Workshops, Conferences
We know as students you are spending the majority of your time balancing your academic, work and personal/family obligations. College students today are faced with many social, emotional, and academic challenges and when experiencing these challenges, it is often difficult to perform well academically. It can also impact your health and home life.
The Mental Health Services at Laney College is a partnership between the Peralta Community College District and JFK University’s Community Counseling Centers. Laney Student Health Services allow students to receive short-term therapeutic services that address the challenges they experience both in and out of the classroom.
* Therapists are JFK University graduate trainees and interns (supervised by licensed clinicians) committed to helping students realize their full potential and balance academic, work and family obligations.