PLEASE NOTE–> Due to Laney College campus closure, the posting of flyers is temporarily suspended.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the approval process.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the approvals process. For a downloadable version of this policy, click here.
Laney College welcomes postings that allow sharing information to our students, faculty, staff and community partners; especially those that support student success.
- Email flier requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As permitted herein, no posters, handbills, leaflets or any other form of announcement or statement may be placed on or against, attached to, or written on any structure or natural feature of the campus including, but not limited to the sides of doors or buildings, windows, the surface of walkways or roads, posts, waste receptacles, or trees. Nor may any chalk, paint or permanent markings be made on such structures.
- Only materials that have been pre-approved by the Office of the Vice President of Student Services can be displayed in designated campus locations.
- Materials may not exceed 12”x 18” in size. Materials may be posted for two weeks or until the day after the event.
- Requester must remove postings.A maximum of 20 postings may be approved, and requester must provide a copy to the Office of the Vice President of Student Services to keep on file.
- All materials must include contact information (email, name and/or phone number) and a visual or graphic. Please do not submit plain text on a white background.
- Postings that have not received approval from the Office of the Vice President of Student Services are subject to removal.
- Postings displayed in non-designated campus locations, and/or not in accordance with the rules of the Office of the Vice President of Student Services are subject to removal.
- Internal postings from faculty and staff must include the following disclaimer: Laney College does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, military or veteran status, disability, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, and immigration status.
Community Partners & Outside Entities
All materials must include contact information (email, name and/or phone number) and a visual or graphic. Please do not submit plain text on a white background. Please note, in the event that your flier is not removed in a timely manner, we may not approve future postings.
For more information, contact:
Office of the Vice President of Student Services
Laney Tower Administration Building, Room T-813