Do you want to improve your English language skills for work?
Laney College offers a certificate that will help you learn the English you need to be successful in the workplace.
Vocational English for Speakers of Other Languages (VESOL)
- Certificate of Achievement available for credit.
- Certificate of Competency available for FREE, non-credit.
- Complete in 4-5 months!
In this program, you will:
- Practice communicating with co-workers and customers,
- Learn how to search for jobs,
- Use technology,
- Develop listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- English for Job Search (ESOL 286/586)
- English for Technology (ESOL 285/534AB)
Select one course from one of the following:
- Business English (ESOL 283/583)
- English for Customer Service (ESOL 287/587)
- English for Special Purposes (ESOL 290/590)