Fall Semester is free for all students!
The only requirement is to fill out FAFSA (see instructions below). For more information, visit https://laney.edu/fall-is-free-at-laney/
New Students to Laney College:
- Go to laney.edu/enroll/
- Click on the “Apply Now!” picture
- Click on “Create Account” to create a California Community Colleges student account.
- Once your account is created, go to the California Community Colleges “MyPath” portal and sign in.
- Click Step 2: “Apply Now” and complete your application.
- Once you’ve completed your application, go to the Laney ECT webpage and use the search for classes button at the top left corner to register for classes.
- Tip: Use the shortcut ECT in the search box to search all ECT classes.
- Sign in to your student ‘My Path’ portal.
- Search and register for our ECT classes in the search box.
Check out the Course Pathways for each of our Programs:
- Residential and Light Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration
- Commercial HVAC Systems
- Building Automation Systems
- Refrigeration Technology
For questions regarding our programs and paths, contact the Career and Technical Education Department at email@example.com.
For any other questions, contact the Laney Enrollment Welcome Center at (510) 464-3540 or Laneywelcomecenter@peralta.edu.