Students have the right to participate and learn in an academic environment which:
- promotes and maintains safety and security;
- responds to harassment and discrimination;
- supports an individual’s right to free speech and assembly.
Accompanying these rights are student responsibilities to:
- follow conduct guidelines and academic integrity expectations;
- report concerning situations or students to the appropriate staff;
- contribute to the on-going improvement of the Laney College community.