Coronavirus / COVID-19
For up to date information including FAQs and other resources for students, faculty & staff, and the community, please go to: https://safe.peralta.edu
**Spring 2022 Hours**
Please follow the instructions:
1. Fill out the form below and submit it
2. Once submitted, wait for the link (and meeting info) to appear on your screen.
3. Copy and paste the link into a new tab or use the meeting info provided on your screen to directly join your online tutoring session on Zoom. Note that no emails will be sent with meeting info.
(email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org for any issue or question that you may have)
About The Math Lab
The Math Lab was created as a mathematics self-paced course facility. Now the Math Lab also operates as the department “information center” and offers drop-in tutoring for all math classes/problems. The Math Lab offers the following resources for students:
- Student tutors at all times, and one instructor on duty during selected hours, to assist students on a drop-in basis
- Table space and 20 computers for use (no printing)
- Textbooks available for checkout and use within the lab (photo ID is required, and we do not have a photocopier)
- Calculators available for checkout (photo ID required), expected to be returned within the same day.
- Instructor contact information and mailboxes (in addition to the tower mailboxes)
Please use the following links to navigate through Math Lab information within this web blog.