Want to work with the Veterans Resource Center?
Currently we are hiring V.A work-study students for the following positions: Work Study/Receptionist, Social Media Assistant and Peer Mentors
Hours: 20 hours a week.
- Answering emails, updating client list, and addressing client issues as needed
- Maintaining all social media platforms
- Creating flyer’s for events
- Provide support for Vet Center events & community outreach
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer services skills. • Must be able to work in a group and independently.
- Exercise a high degree of judgment and responsibility working with visitors.
- Ability to work with a diverse population courteously and respectfully.
Eligibility: The VA work-study allowance is available to personal training on a full-time or ¾ time basis under the following programs:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill–(38 U.S.C. Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill–Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Montgomery GI Bill–Selected Reserve (10 U.S.C. Chapter 1606)
- Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
*Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Program — (Chapter 31)
How to apply: Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, Subject: Indicate position title you are applying for.