The Adult Education Program is a consortium of Community Colleges and Adult Schools in collaboration with Community Based Organizations to enable adults (18+) to advance education, obtain employment, and improve wages through a comprehensive California partnership.
Are you a new or returning student who would like assistance transitioning into college?
Are you seeking new skills for a promotion or a new career pathway?
Do you want to improve your English Language skills?
If so, the Laney College Adult Education Program is the right first step!
We can assist you in completing the steps to get you on the path towards your goals.
What is the Adult Education Program at Laney College?
Join the Adult Education Program
- An adult student returning to school, transitioning to community college from an Adult School or a Community Based Organization.
- A working adult who is interested in transitioning from one career to the next and a degree or certificate is needed to achieve that goal.
- A student who is looking to enroll in our basic English classes and/or English for Work classes.
- Interested in having an introductory meeting, program presentations, enrollment and financial aid assistance, and college tours.
- A representative of an Adult School, Community Based Organization, Court or Community school, or any other entity interested
in partnering with us.