The Adult Transitions Program, supports your safety and wellness. We will continue to provide adult transitions services remotely.
Please text 1.510.761.9171 or email questions to LANEY-AE@peralta.edu.
California Adult Education Program
The California Adult Education Program is a consortium of Community Colleges and Adult Schools in collaboration with Community Based Organizations to enable adults (18+) to advance education, obtain employment, and improve wages through a comprehensive California partnership.
- FREE! GED program on Laney College campus
- High School Credit Recovery Program
- FREE! ESOL Classes
- Learn how you can take college courses for FREE!
- Continued SUPPORT GUIDANCE & CONNECTION
to schedule an appointment and get started now!
Are you a Community Based Organization (CBO) with the goals and mission of getting your participants into college and/or on Career paths that can provide them with a livable wage?
If so, or if you would like more information about our program and how to partner please contact:
Atiya Rashada, Project Manager, Adult Educ.
(510) 464-3398 office /(510) 761-9171 text/LANEY-AE@peralta.edu