Laney College

Places to Get Help

Places to Get Help

Campus Assistance:

Health Services:  Wellness Center I (510) 464-3332, T-250; Wellness Center II (510)464-3134, SC 410

Mental Health Services: (510) 464-3535, T-210

Cal WORKS: (510) 986-6921, SC 300

EOPS: (510) 464-3423, A-106

Academic Counseling: 510-464-3152 , T- 301

DSPS: (510) 464-3428, E-251

For faculty and staff: Additional assistance may be available through the Employee Assistance Program. Contact to check your eligibility to participate in EAP.

Additional Referrals:

Referral service for all self-help groups 1-800-273-6222


Narcotics Anonymous (NA): Self-help program of recovery for individualswith drug problems.  (510) 444-4673; and

Nar-Anon: Self-help program of recovery for those in a relationship with individuals who have  drug problems.  (510) 526-2455


Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): Self-help program of recovery for individualswith alcohol problems.  (510) 839-8900,

Al-Anon: Self-help program of recovery for those in relationship with individuals who have alcohol problems. (510) 276-2270

Adult Children of Alcoholics (A.C.A): Self-help programs of recovery for individuals whose parent (s) have/had and alcohol problem alcohol problems. (510) 886-8696

Alameda County Mental Health Crisis Response (800) 491-9099

Co-Dependency Anonymous (C.O.D.A): Self help program of recovery for adults who have co-dependency issues.  (510) 835-6327(for meetings)  (415) 905-6331 (for information)

Crisis Support Services (510) 849-2212

Mandana North – Meetings for substance abuse (510) 486-8269

MPI – Substance Abuse Treatment Program (510) 652-7000

Mujeres Con Esperanza (Women) (510) 536-4764

National Suicide Prevention Hotline (800) 273-8255

Si Se Puede (Men) (510) 536-4760

Recovering for Life (Kaiser) (510) 251-0121

Follow by Email