Laney College 2018-19 Organizational Chart (Rev. Jan. 17, 2019)
The Laney Public Information Office serves the campus community, members of the press, and the overall population by providing timely and the latest information about the college and its programs. In addition, the PIO:
- Leads Laney’s marketing and communication efforts
- Maintains the Laney website
- Maintains the TV campus monitors
- Coordinates the production of the class schedules and college course catalog
- It’s the Editor-in-Chief of the Laney Newsletter
- Promotes Laney College and its programs through the press and social media
- And, more!
The PIO office is located at the Tower Administration Building, Room T-807.
Public Information Officer
Submit Announcements & Event Information
To submit information for dissemination to students or faculty and staff, send an email to: LaneyPIO@peralta.edu
Are you looking for Laney logos, flyer templates, release forms, and other marketing tools? Then go here!
Laney Website Editing Resources
Get quick help on how to make updates on the new Laney website at the Laney Website Resources page. Click here to get started!
Report Broken Links
To report broken website links, send an email to LaneyPIO@peralta.edu.