How do I make an appointment with my SAS counselor?
You have 3 options:
- Call us at (510) 464-3428. If we do not answer, leave your name, student ID, contact info, and the days and times you are available.
- Email us at SAS.Laney@peralta.edu. Let us know your name, student ID, and times you are available.
- Use ConexEd to directly book an appointment with a counselor.
How can I communicate with the SAS office?
You may reach us at (510) 464-3428 during office hours, or email us at SAS.Laney@peralta.edu, and we will response as soon as possible.
Is the High Tech Center open?
The High Tech Center services are currently open in-person and online. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Sswong@peralta.edu
Is tutoring available?
Yes! Please schedule SAS tutoring with Kim Cael by calling (510) 464-3427 or email Kim at email@example.com. Be sure to give us your name, student ID, times available, and the subject you would like to receive tutoring in.
How do I get my audiobooks?
Please email your class schedule, syllabus, and the books you’d like in audio format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
I want to use my extra time for tests, what should I do?
1. If you have a copy of your accommodations letter with approved test time accommodations, scan/take a picture of it at least 1 week before your exam and email it to your instructor requesting your extra time.
2. You can email: Laneysasassessment@peralta.edu
3. If you do not have a copy of your accommodations letter, please contact the Laney SAS office for a copy. Please give us ample time to get the letter to you.
I do not have access to the technology required to complete my courses.
Please contact the the Laney SAS office if you do not have access to the technology required for your classes.