- A Supportive environment
- Academic Counseling
- Peer Advisors
- Financial Support (To Eligible Students)
- Personal Development Activities
- Transfer Activities
Eligibility Requirements for CARE:
• EOPS Eligible
• Carry at least 12-units (full-time)
• Currently receiving CalWORKs/TANF/AFDC
• 18 years of age or older
• A single head of household
• Do you have at least one child
Students interested in more information about the CARE program should contact Lynne Williams, (510) 464-3424, firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Williams’ office is located in Building A, A-106, the EOPS Office, Room A-106 at (510) 464-3423.
We have a limited number of applications available during the distribution dates on a first come first serve basis. Acceptance into the program will be based on Program Eligibility and Program Funding.