- You must bring identification with you on the day of your assessment and orientation.
- No visitors or children are allowed in the Testing Area .
- No Food/drink are permitted in the Area
- All electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, tablets, laptop, etc.) must be off.
- Evaluation results must be picked up in Room A-101 with proper identification.
If you have any questions, please call the Assessment Center at
Per the passage of Assembly Bill AB705 by the California State Legislature, All California Community Colleges will have a new assessment and placement process for English and Math for Summer/Fall 2019.
English as a Second Language (ESL) and Chemistry assessment tests will remain in place.
Please check back by February 1st, 2019 for updates.
The chemistry assessment is available for students who wish to take certain chemistry classes.
English as a Second Language (ESL):
In order to register for ESL courses, students must take the ESL assessment test.