LATE ADD CARD (previously LATE ADD PETITION – new procedure staring spring 2023)
Students enrolling after the last day to add without a permission number, due to extenuating circumstances, must obtain instructor approval. To verify instructor approval, the permission number* and instructor signature must be included on this Add Card when enrolling (see the Academic Calendar at www.peralta.edu for specific dates.)
Instructions for LATE ADD CARD:
- Completely fill out Add Card.
- The instructor must sign and date the Add Card and provide a permission number*.
- Student submits in person or email the Add Card to the Laney Admissions and Records Office (A-109) to enroll in the class.
- Pay your fees at the Cashier’s Office (A-201)
*Permission numbers are required for regular session classes only
• LATE ADD CARD: DISTRICT ADD CARD_FILLABLE
• INSTRUCTOR REINSTATEMENT
This form is used by Instructors only, to reinstate a student who has been dropped from a class. Instructors complete and sign form. This can be emailed or taken in person to Laney A/R.
• FACULTY LEAVE BANKING INSTRUCTIONS AND FORM
• OFFICE OF INSTRUCTION – OTHER FORMS
• LANEY ADMISSION AND RECORDS FORMS
HOW TO & HELPFUL TIPS:
• How to find SLOs on CORs
• LANEY IT RESOURCES