Library Information Studies Noncredit Courses
Library non-credit Research Skills Certificate; free and self-paced online courses that help students build a foundation of information literacy skills, critical thinking, ethical use of information, and research.
*More information on Library Information Studies.
Library Orientation or Tour Request
Please click to fill out the Library Orientation Request Form to schedule an orientation.
Click the Library Tour Request Form to schedule a Library Tour.
Library Accounts for Employees:
Library Materials Requests:
To request library materials, use the Library Materials Online Request Form, including books and DVDs. If you have any questions, please contact Autumn Sullivan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or L-114.
*More information on Library Collection Policy and Kanopy Collection Policy
Distance Education Resources
- 24/7 Off-Campus Database Access
- Set up a faculty library account to borrow library materials
- Set up Zoom Account and Attend Zoom Meeting (Instruction)
- Embedding Library Research Guides (LibGuides) in CANVAS (PowerPints & YouTube)
- Use Library Databases & Films in CANVAS (PowerPoints)
- Gale Databases (slides #6 – 9)
- Films on Demand (slides #11 – 12)
- Kanopy (slides #13 – 15)
- Embed Films on Demand videos in CANVAS (Zoom)
- Add Library Databases as Module items in CANVAS (Zoom)
- Search Gale Databases in CANVAS (Zoom)
- Embed Gale full-text Articles in CANVAS (Zoom) (i.e., pages, discussions, assignments, or announcements)
- Click the link to Current Laney Easier to Read Books (Live Search)